If you have an activity or event you would like to have put on the calendar, please click the button below and fill out the Activity/Event Form.
If you have event information you would like to be published in the bulletin or Rock Notes, please click the button below and fill out the Announcement Request Form.
2018 Rock Family Camp: August 17-19, Camp Cascade, Donnelly, Idaho
Cost breakdown: Housing Food (4 meals) Total
Individual-- $44 + $32 = $76
Couple-- $88 + $64 = $152
Family of three $132 + $96 = $228
Family of four $116 + $128 = $244
Family of five $116 + $160 = $276
Family of six $116 + $192 = $308
Family of seven $116 + $224 = $340
Family of eight $116 + $256 = $372
Price of meals is fixed at $8 per meal. (Children 6 and under $4 per meal)
There are some space limitations so sign up as soon as possible. A nonrefundable deposit of $25 is due by June 17th.
- Each cabin has beds to sleep either 7 or 9. There is a queen size bunk bed with a twin overhead and the rest are single bunk beds.
- These are free-standing cabins so there are no water facilities in any cabin. There is a common bath house close by the cabin area.
- Campers will need to bring their own linens or sleeping bags.
- Four meals will be prepared and served by Camp Cascade.
- A snack table will be available throughout the camp with treats provided by you!
- Please Note: If there are any special diets or allergies, we NEED to know ASAP. Camp Cascade provides the special diet for those needing it.
Questions: Any questions can be addressed to Michele Messmer.
Pictures: http://www.deerflat.org/camp-cascade/ has links to pictures of the facilities. It also has a list of activities available.